I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Top Network Posts
- 208What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 185How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 153Choosing whether to include PDF or PNG in PDFLaTeX
- 143Lengths and when to use them
- 138Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 113fontenc vs inputenc
- 103No room for a new \dimen
- View more network posts →