I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Top Network Posts
- 250What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 233How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 176Lengths and when to use them
- 163Choosing whether to include PDF or PNG in PDFLaTeX
- 161Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 138fontenc vs inputenc
- 131No room for a new \dimen
- View more network posts →