I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Top Network Posts
- 217What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 191How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 154Lengths and when to use them
- 154Choosing whether to include PDF or PNG in PDFLaTeX
- 143Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 119fontenc vs inputenc
- 114No room for a new \dimen
- View more network posts →