C++/DirectX programmer @ Art and Animation studio ( FurryBall renderer )
I am the biggest computer graphics enthusiast in the world. No offense :)
I like all things CG. Photo/non-photo realistic rendering. Rasterization, raytracing, gpu shader programming, gpgpu computing, triangles, volumes, particles... just about everything.
- Imagine Cup 2009 - Game Development, nationals winner: Save Us! game team leader, graphics engine
Top network posts
- 25What are 3D textures?
- 24How do I test if a circle and concave polygon intersect?
- 24Effects to make a speeding spaceship look faster
- 20What makes a computer opponent feel alive?
- 17Enemy movement in straight line to player in chase game
- 17Shadow map artifacts
- 12Shadow Mapping and Transparent Quads
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.