Computer Science has become a great part of my life since I was young. At University while studying Computer Engineering, I developed a strong passion for AI, Machine Learning and Robotics and I started implementing in Java and C++ dozens of algorithms I encountered during my studies. Finally I started discovering Mathematical programming field as a way for calculating optimal decisions. While I was ending my Thesis in Computational Game Theory I worked for more than one year programming in C++ for a company in the fields of full flight simulators. Now I'm discovering the Android world while I'm looking around for a real job in the fields of AI or Robotics or Machine learning or Mathematical programming.
Top Network Posts
- 15Why doesn't breath condense around poop of flies on the window's glass?
- 8Problems with whiskers and outliers in boxplot
- 7Nexus 4 problems when charging
- 7"Message description not found" warnings in strings.xml
- 7Is it correct to compare a double to zero if you previously initialized it to zero?
- 6Can anyone tell me whats wrong with my C++ code
- 5Pointers and function arguments
- View more network posts →