I'm an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Tulane University.
I use Python, R, LaTeX/Lyx, Emacs, SublimeText, Vim, KDE, Windows, PowerShell, GNU/Linux, openSUSE.
Lately I find myself using Emacs more and more frequently, especially for writing.
org-mode is amazing and
rst-mode is very pleasant to use.
Top Network Posts
- 11Python importing class attributes into method local namespace
- 11Beamer - compile only notes?
- 10rpy2 install on windows 7
- 7Cython float division PyExc_ZeroDivisionError checking
- 6accessing variables in the debugging session with ipython and %pdb on
- 6Difference between random draws from scipy.stats....rvs and numpy.random
- 6Importing SPSS dataset into Python
- View more network posts →