Top Network Posts
- 38About a letter by Richard Palais of 1965.
- 33Is there a preferable convention for defining the wedge product?
- 19Font used in Spivak's textbook, "Calculus"
- 16A Banach space is reflexive if and only if its dual is reflexive
- 14How transitive are the actions of symplectomorphism groups ?
- 14G-bundles in classical mechanics
- 13What is the role of contact geometry in the hamiltonian mechanics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.