A doctoral assistant at the EPFL and a member of the Scala team, interested in programming languages, data structures, concurrent and distributed computing.
Author of the book Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala.
Top Network Posts
- 57Difference between case object and object
- 51Scala collections flowchart
- 48How to pattern match multiple values in Scala?
- 45scala parallel collections degree of parallelism
- 39Clarification needed about futures and promises in Scala
- 39Two ways of defining functions in Scala. What is the difference?
- 31Why reading a volatile and writing to a field member is not scalable in Java?
- View more network posts →