Software engineer at Google, previously a doctoral assistant at the EPFL and a member of the Scala team, interested in programming languages, data structures, concurrent and distributed computing.
Author of the book Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala.
Top Network Posts
- 68Difference between case object and object
- 55How to pattern match multiple values in Scala?
- 53Scala collections flowchart
- 46scala parallel collections degree of parallelism
- 40Two ways of defining functions in Scala. What is the difference?
- 40Clarification needed about futures and promises in Scala
- 33Scala : fold vs foldLeft
- View more network posts →