Principal researcher at Oracle Labs. Previously a software engineer at Google, and before that a doctoral assistant at the EPFL and a member of the Scala team, interested in programming languages, data structures, concurrent and distributed computing.
Author of the book Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala.
Top Network Posts
- 77Difference between case object and object
- 61How to pattern match multiple values in Scala?
- 55Scala collections flowchart
- 50scala parallel collections degree of parallelism
- 43Two ways of defining functions in Scala. What is the difference?
- 41Clarification needed about futures and promises in Scala
- 35Scala : fold vs foldLeft
- View more network posts →