I like computer languages, human languages, art languages, scientific languages, mathematical languages... languages, symbols, literature, sociological behaviours mediated by symbols/languages ... and so on.
My mother tongue is not english (clear because of my imperfect english).
I use often the nick ShinTakezou, or similar, for historical reasons mainly.
The following citation is usually underrated by many:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Top Network Posts
- 21C free and struct
- 12C File With No #?
- 12Difference between MATLAB's numel and length functions
- 12How to remove unused C/C++ symbols with GCC and ld?
- 11Better way to remove specific characters from a Perl string
- 11Shortest way to calculate difference between two numbers?
- 10Function pointers in C
- View more network posts →