Made my way from the Olympus of Complexity Theory, Probabilistic Combinatorics and Property Testing to the down-to-earth domain of Heterogeneous and GPU Comuting, and now I'm hoping to apply that to DBMS architectures.
I subscribe to most of Michael Richter's critique of StackOverflow; you might want to take the time to read it.
Top Network Posts
- 63Do Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion pass the Bechdel test?
- 51Why does an environment's label have to appear after the caption?
- 49"template<>" vs "template" without brackets - what's the difference?
- 45Is it advisable to switch from Cygwin 32bit to Cygwin 64bit?
- 37When or why should I use %% as opposed to %?
- 36Can I somehow leverage my willingness to work for a lower salary in job applications?
- 33How can I simulate an array variable in MySQL?
- View more network posts →