staff specialist, composition systems, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI
maintainer of AMS-LaTeX, AMS-TeX, and AMSFonts bug/request lists, at email@example.com
TeX Users Group, founding board member; editor, TUGboat
former TeX entomologist (bug collector) for Donald Knuth's Computers & Typesetting, until 31 December 2014
symbol collector for the STIX project, and conduit to Unicode for math symbols
NOTE: answers to questions will be posted in lowercase unless i am answering in an official capacity for my employer. The reasons are given in the last item in an interview on the TeX Users Group web site.
Top Network Posts
- 93LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- 74\dots versus \ldots - is there a difference?
- 70Typesetting before TeX and computers?
- 55No hyphen for a word
- 43What is the most bizarre thing you have seen done with TeX
- 42Best choice between using \\ or leaving space after each paragraph to end the paragraph
- 39Why no vertical-mode Knuth-Plass?
- View more network posts →