Top Network Posts
- 24An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- 18The logic behind "better safe than sorry"
- 17Can a ring without a unit element have a subring with a unit element?
- 17Is it unprofessional to use graphics from Wikipedia in a poster?
- 16How to cite lecture notes? (and should I even do this?)
- 15A \(re)newcommand that does not care if a command is already defined
- 15Ultrafilters - when did it start?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.