Top Network Posts
- 118Is it inadvisable to make a function that essentially renames a built-in function?
- 103Why is XML called a "language" exactly?
- 59Easier user input in C++
- 56Why does std::list::reverse have O(n) complexity?
- 42Is there a term for unimplemented code that was written for someone else to fill in?
- 37Does a `long` ban make sense?
- 31What does "f" stand for in C standard library function names?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.