Computer addict since the C64, Software Engineer since 2000.
Unless otherwise noted, all my sources are released under Creative Commons CC0 (i.e., Public Domain for all practical purposes except in name due to a braindead restriction in German copyright law).
Top Network Posts
- 194redirect COPY of stdout to log file from within bash script itself
- 125Moving an already-running process to Screen
- 105How to convert std::string to lower case?
- 105Passing arrays as parameters in bash
- 101Easiest way to convert int to string in C++
- 96How to properly 'make' a latex project?
- 72Invoking vi through find | xargs breaks my terminal. Why?
- View more network posts →