I noticed that this profile receives views. Let me make your click a little more worthwhile, and explain Iterator's raison d'être...
I do some things again and again, or my code does (almost) the same thing again and again. Iterating isn't tedious per se, but it helps to iterate rapidly. I am mastering that.
I work on topics in many areas, usually solving stimulating problems with stimulating data. Sometimes there is a stimulating amount of stimulating data.
To contact me, look for me in the SO R chat room, where I am often learning from R experts, or leave a message there or in a separate chat (@Iterator) - SO will alert me.
Top Network Posts
- 55Options for caching / memoization / hashing in R
- 37How can I extract plot axes' ranges for a ggplot2 object?
- 27What are the disadvantages of using .Rdata files compared to HDF5 or netCDF?
- 25Why do logicals (booleans) in R require 4 bytes?
- 25What are the key components and functions for standard model objects in R?
- 22Why is running "unique" faster on a data frame than a matrix in R?
- 17Migrating R libraries
- View more network posts →