PhD student in Jönköping University, department of Mechanical Engineering. My research area is something in between of reliability, structural optimization and response surface modelling. People in my research group use LaTeX daily for all their scientific writings and reports. I wouldn't say we're anywhere near LaTeX gurus, but we're trying to improve our skills continuously.
My main interests are Python programming, algorithms, numerical optimization, and cooking.
I became acquainted with LaTeX a few years ago writing my Master thesis, and never looked back .
Top Network Posts
- 306How to include SVG diagrams in LaTeX?
- 163How to avoid drinking vodka?
- 115Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 75Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 50What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 50How can I crop included PDF documents?
- 44Making a (simple) directory tree
- View more network posts →