Joseph Wright♦ (moderator)
I'm an active developer for LaTeX, most notably with the package siunitx for formatting numbers and units. In my day job I work as a chemist, and so you'll see I write a number of chemistry-related LaTeX packages. I'm also a member of the LaTeX3 Project, working on improving LaTeX with the eventual aim of producing LaTeX3. To keep people up to date with my TeX work and anything else TeX-related I see, I have a blog on TeX matters. I'm also keen on helping other TeX users, and so I try to watch the various places that people go for help. I'm also on the committee of the UK TeX Users' Group. So I pop up all over the TeX world!
Top Network Posts
- 223Differences between LuaTeX, ConTeXt and XeTeX
- 210What's the difference between \newcommand and \newcommand*?
- 126When to use \edef, \noexpand, and \expandafter?
- 122biblatex for idiots
- 102Why is LaTeX3 taking so long to come out?
- 89What is the difference between TeX and LaTeX?
- 86How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- View more network posts →