I work in a physics lab where we do research on fusion energy and find industrial applications of high power acoustic cavitation. I write OS X software to visualize output of physics simulations and to automate calculations for spherical systems. I also write programs in Igor Pro to automate experiments, collect data, and visualize the collected data.
I have a long history (since before MIDI) in computer music. I wrote the first commercially available MIDI voice librarian for DOS. It did not make me rich.
Top Network Posts
- 19What is the most succinct way to remove the first character from a string in Swift?
- 13Finding Contours in OpenCV?
- 12Cannot change font size in Xcode 4?
- 11How do I get "Page Attributes" option in Cocoa print dialog?
- 11No audio on the right channel
- 11Mac refusing to change hostname
- 9New to Xcode can't open files in c++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.