Currently working on my PhD at the Sauer Lab for Biophysics in Würzburg, mostly working on and maintaining the open source program rapidSTORM for super-resolution microscopy.
Top Network Posts
- 146How can I quickly delete a line in VIM starting at the cursor position?
- 122Is it worth making a commit solely to resolve non-critical typos?
- 75How to properly write multiple authors in bibtex file?
- 68fork() branches more than expected?
- 58Many small classes vs. logical (but) intricate inheritance
- 54What is the term for this type of refactoring
- 33Is it a good practice to use branches to maintain different editions of the same software?
- View more network posts →