My name is Clemens Koppensteiner; I'm a graduate student in mathematics; I live near Chicago, though I am a citizen of Austria; my main use of (La)TeX is writing mathematical documents (and illustrating them).
Any TeX code of mine that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law, except when stated otherwise in the corresponding answer. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0.
Top Network Posts
- 322What do \makeatletter and \makeatother do?
- 273Drawing on an image with TikZ
- 71Does it matter if I use \textit or \it, \bfseries or \bf, etc
- 68Difference between "right of=" and "right=of" in PGF/TikZ
- 66How to install a current version of TikZ?
- 65What are the available "documentclass" types and their uses?
- 56What are the advantages of using version control (git, CVS etc) in LaTeX documents
- View more network posts →