I'm a discrete mathematician. My main research interests are discrete optimization and scheduling in specific. I've been using LaTeX on and off since 2007, mostly for homework assignments. I have really gotten into it while writing my thesis though. Scheduling problems call for quite a lot of diagrams, so my main focus and interest within LaTeX is TikZ.
Top Network Posts
- 38How to influence the position of float environments like figure and table in LaTeX?
- 30Document requiring infinitely many compiler passes?
- 30How to change line color in tabular?
- 27TikZ rectangular node with different rounded corners
- 25Short version of emph?
- 22How to get correct arrow orientation on TikZ arc?
- 22How can I display an array (as in the data structure from Computer Science, not the mathematical version) in LaTeX?
- View more network posts →