Math teacher and former linguist, avid user of LuaLaTeX and bleeding edge innovations.
Moderator pro tempore on French Language and Usage.
Top Network Posts
- 32French translation for "let's cross that bridge when we come to it"? — Comment traduire « let's cross that bridge when we come to it » ?
- 30How to say "voted up" or "voted down" in French?
- 24Accessing module level variables, from within a function in the module
- 24Placeholder for figure/includegraphics
- 22Are consonant mutations in Indo-European languages specific of the Celtic group?
- 21“Tomber dans l’escalier”, is “dans” the correct preposition here?
- 21Quand écrire ce « -t- » sorti des méandres de la phonétique?
- View more network posts →