PHD student. Not in statistics. Trying to run a statistics blog anyway... Check it out at http://www.sumsar.net .
Top Network Posts
- 34What is your preferred style for naming variables in R?
- 25Is there a way to make R beep/play a sound at the end of a script?
- 25What would a robust Bayesian model for estimating the scale of a roughly normal distribution be?
- 19Is it possible to interpret the bootstrap from a Bayesian perspective?
- 16Can a Multinomial(1/n, ..., 1/n) be characterized as a discretized Dirichlet(1, .., 1)?
- 14Are there any official naming conventions for R?
- 13How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- View more network posts →