PHD student. Not in statistics. Trying to run a statistics blog anyway... Check it out at http://www.sumsar.net .
Top Network Posts
- 40Who Are The Bayesians?
- 40Is there a way to make R beep/play a sound at the end of a script?
- 39What is your preferred style for naming variables in R?
- 26What would a robust Bayesian model for estimating the scale of a roughly normal distribution be?
- 23How to deal with perfect separation in logistic regression?
- 23Is it possible to interpret the bootstrap from a Bayesian perspective?
- 18Are there any official naming conventions for R?
- View more network posts →