I just complete my PhD program with the University of Grenoble and STMicroelectronics, in which I proposed a new dimension for interactive debugging, based on the programming model and runtime environments used to develop the application.
I am a Free & Open Source Software enthusiast, I did my all PhD work with free tools (GNU/Linux OS, Emacs, LaTeX, GCC, ...) and contributed code patches to GDB, the debugger of the GNU project.
Top Network Posts
- 18Linux kernel live debugging, how it's done and what tools are used?
- 18Photograph credits in LaTeX
- 15How do I enable reverse debugging on a multi-threaded program?
- 13Bypass GeneratedValue in Hibernate (merge data not in db?)
- 13Duck typing and (java) interface concept
- 12JPA/Hibernate Static Metamodel Attributes not Populated -- NullPointerException
- 8reverse-step multithread error
- View more network posts →