Niel de Beaudrap
Researcher in quantum information --- involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Top Network Posts
- 66Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 54Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 46Phrase to describe person who seeks 100% achievements in game
- 40What does 'infinitesimally small' mean?
- 39Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 37Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 37In what sense is atheism scientific?
- View more network posts →