Associate Professor of applied mathematics at KAUST. Some links to learn more about me:
In terms of computational science, my interests are mainly:
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE discretizations
- Numerical methods for hyperbolic PDEs
- High performance computing and scalable algorithms
- Scientific software development
- Scientific computing in Python
Top Network Posts
- 92How to deal with students who lose their digital work?
- 77How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 58Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 49Is there a good site for holding online discussions of scientific papers?
- 47What is life like for Western-raised/trained academics who are faculty in countries with extremely tight governmental control?
- 42Is there a high quality nonlinear programming solver for Python?
- 39Should academics allow student to submit a possibly flawed paper?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.