Top Network Posts
- 42How can adding a 2nd IV make the 1st IV significant?
- 11How to do a regression of a series of variables without typing each variable name in R
- 9When I use [shrink], I lose vertical centering. How do I get my stuff shrunk and centered?
- 6Getting "NA" when I run a simply standard deviation
- 6How to get a subset of a dataframe which only has elements which appear in the set more than once in R
- 5R function for doing all pairwise comparisons for two vectors, returning a vector of T/F depending on which value is larger
- 5Reading csv file, having numbers and strings in one column
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.